Wednesday, June 06, 2007

So who else besides me is ready to go back to school? This summer sucks. Supremely.

1. I don't want to hear about who you like. I promise. I do not want to hear about it. Especially for hours on end. I'm happy that you're happy, but please stop rubbing my face in it. I am already hurting, and this is just making it worse. I want to be your friend, but this is making it so much harder for me. If this continues, I'm going to have to stop the friendship. This seriously SUCKS. And you dating someone is not going to "fix" them. You cannot fix her the way you want to.

2. Work. I feel like I'm in middle school every time I go to work. Thanks guys for embarrassing the crap out of me. I do not appreciate you spreading rumors about who I like. I don't like him! Get over yourselves. If we like each other, which we do not, it's none of your freaking business. Get a life and grow up. Please.

3. This kid at work is freaking bipolar. One second he's being nice and the very next he's copping a freaking attitude with me. I HATE BOYS. Bleh. I need new guy friends.

Okay. So I'm sure there's more. But that's what's happening right now. blehhh.


No comments: