Saturday, May 26, 2007

I'm Hurting...

So I'm hurting. Just some stuff has happened today that I definitely do not want to deal with. I'm so incredibly tired of people hurting me. My brother tells me tonight that people at our church think that I'm a jerk and that they lie to me to get me to leave them alone. And I sometimes feel as if that's true. Whenever I go to Salem, I feel like an outsider. And I hate feeling that way. Maybe I need to visit churches on my own, away from Salem. I don't know. I just don't think that I belong anymore at Salem. I have been there since I was 6 years old, but maybe it's just time for a change. I have been hurt too much there lately. People just seem to enjoy seeing me hurt. I am a strong person, but lately this has been breaking me down. It makes me upset, like I don't even want to go to church anymore. I don't know. I just don't know anymore.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'd miss you if you went somewhere else!

Anonymous said...

We'd miss you if you went somewhere else!