Wednesday, April 18, 2007

So. I really do not understand boys. First of all, boys I have a question for you. If you liked a girl only as a friend, would you spend multiple hours on the phone with her each week? And would you spend money to go and see her for only a few hours? I think not. I feel like this boy is leading me on, and that hurts. All my friends say he likes me, but I don't think so. Second of all, I am his freaking best girl friend, and why does he put her ahead of me? He shouldn't.
Dang. I am so tired of this drama. I want to stop feeling so depressed. I just want...to be loved.

God, please grant me the peace of mind to make it through the rest of the school year. Give me the grace and patience to deal with people who bother me and irritate me. Grant me knowledge and patience to study for my finals...

I just need to be fine.

No comments: