Thursday, April 19, 2007

I like...

Big butts and I cannot lie...
booty booty booty rocking everywhere...
I found you, Miss New Booty....
haha.
So this post is dedicated to butts. I have noticed lately that a lot of guys have huge butts. They're not big guys either, they just have a ba-donk-a-donk butt. haha.
1. Dillon Landi. Seriously guys. If you haven't seen his butt. It's enormous. And he's in love with it. haha. He claims that it is because he's a wrestler and he has to have big hips and big hips lead to a big butt. But it seriously makes me laugh insanely whenever I see his butt.
2. Kyle Higgins. Another wrestler. His booty is not quite as glorious as Dillon's but seriously guys. Why do you have such nice butts? lol.
3. Unknown baseball player in my western civ class...this one I just noticed today. His butt is huge also.
All three of these guys are built guys. All three athletes. What is going on? I wish all boys had amazing butts. I'm glad they at least have them though. Some guys don't have butts at all. I'm glad these three guys do. They need to marry girls with big butts and then have boys with big butts to continue the family tradition.

No comments: