Friday, April 20, 2007

so a few days ago, I called someone out on this blog. They were quite upset. But I feel as if I did the right thing. That is the way I feel. This is for me to put out my thoughts and my feelings. I hate being treated poorly, and if you are treating me poorly I will call you out on it. Not saying that that person was treating me poorly, just that when certain things are happening to me, I feel the need to type or talk about my feelings.

Last night I just broke down and cried while I was on the phone with Justin. I felt horrible about it. Then I ended up hanging up on him. News Flash guys: do not ask someone why they cry so much. Especially me. Ask Justin what happened when he asked me that. We got everything figured out. But still...I cannot help it all the time when I cry. Last night I was just incredibly emotional. I just needed to do that. I need people to understand that, and I feel that after last night, Justin now does, but I don't know for sure.

And seriously people, if you want me to stop putting myself down and feeling sorry for myself, you need to too. Seriously.
Gracious.

No comments: