Sunday, April 22, 2007

My Home Church

So I went to my home church tonight for a service because we have a bunch of missionaries visiting from Eastern & Central Europe for a conference this week. Several things happened to me this evening.
1. I hugged one of my good guy friends. The pastor's daughter GLARED at me. Good grief girl. He's my guy friend. We've been friends since before you came to this church silly little girl. He doesn't want to date me, I don't want to date him. We are friends. Get over yourself. He's not dating you either. If he wanted to, he would. And for the love of all that is holy, put on some longer shorts and stop playing with your hair.
2. It seems like some of the youth think that I have the plague. What is wrong? Seriously. I have done nothing to any of you, so please stop treating me like I am a leper. I know that I no longer am a part of the youth group- but some of you that are treating me this way are not any longer either.
3. Why would you think that I know what's going on with couples? I come to the church maybe once every two months. Those people are not my good friends. Jeez people, if you want to know, just ask. Like I did. Grow some balls people.
4. I asked if I could hold the baby. That is not code for "please bite my head off". I lost respect for you with that comment. I used to look up to you. That was just rude.

I know that I am somewhat overreacting about everything that happened this evening. It was just a cap onto my wonderful weekend.


hm
m... so I am exhausted. Of drama. I need to get my priorities straight.

No comments: