Sunday, May 13, 2007

So it's been a few weeks. Exams started the day after I wrote that last post. I got incredibly busy. I'm at home now, and I want so desperately to go back to my creek.
Today was Mother's Day. It wasn't that good of a day for me honestly. It started out with my mother calling me a bitch. That was a fun way to start my day, let me tell you. Then one of my guy friends has completely isolated me. Then I took it all out on Justin. But I realized it and called him back and apologized. So we're good now.
I want this summer to be amazing, but I think my expectations are too high. I have to work and earn some money. I want to be able to spend every free moment with my friends. With Justin, Jessica, Amber when she comes back, Erica, Courtney. Everyone. I'm just wearing myself out already, and I've barely started unpacking my life.

My birthday was Friday. It was disappointing to me. I dunno. My friends just let me down. Another thing I learned this week. I learned two amazing life lessons from Justin this week:
1. Not to depend on other people. They always let you down. Trust only in God.
2. I need to build my relationship with God more before I am going to be ready for a true relationship. I need to make myself right with God first.
So Justin is good for some things. haha.
I miss my Camels...

No comments: