Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Summer...

Summer's drawing to a rapid close so I thought I would take a few minutes to reflect back. I haven't really written that much this summer and when I have it's been mainly complaints. My summer actually turned out pretty well. Target: I think I learned to accept that Target and work in general is always going to suck unless I'm doing something I really love. And stocking shelves at Target is just not it. I won't be working again until Thanksgiving break. Hopefully by next summer I can have a better paying job that I enjoy more, but we'll see. I had some tough times with some of the executives but I'm glad to be finished.
Friends: I've made some great friends this summer. And it's actually all because of Target. My close-knit group of friends is Frank, Cheryl, Ian, Megan, and Philip. It's so much fun to hang out with them because our ages are so different and we're so different but we have so much fun together.




From left to right it's Frank, Me, Megan, Philly, Cheryl, and Ian.
Yes, some of them drink. But they're old enough. So :-P
lol.
We hang out pretty much every night and we refer to ourselves as an elitist group known as The Crew. haha. We have lots of fun together and the best thing is we can all hang out one-on-one and it is not awkward in any way. I love it. :)

So that's pretty much all I've been doing. Is hanging with the crew and working...hmm and THE CRUISE. haha.
This is beeeutiful St. Thomas. :) It was gorgeous. I took so many freaking pictures. Look on my facebook to check them out.

the end.
wow i'm insightful today. lol


No comments: