Saturday, April 07, 2007

Welcome To My LIfe

So it seems as if everyone is created a blogspot blog. I decided to join in on the fun, even though I already have a Xanga. This weekend is Easter weekend, and I'm spending it with my lovely friend Strep Throat. I haven't seen him for quite some time, since the third grade, but the visit is still unwelcome.
My life right now is school, cab, physical therapy, and sleep. Well, and I still try to be with my friends as much as possible. I miss some of my friends. I haven't seen Erin since Christmas break...and I think I miss her the most. Amber makes me laugh so much. She is probably the friend at school that I have the most in common with. We talk about pretty much everything together, and we have many of the same thoughts on things. Sara is just silly. She can pretty much always make me laugh. We typically have to schedule time to hang out. How ridiculous is that? Jessica and I don't hang out as much as I would like, but whenever we do, we have an amazing time. Last weekend, she and Keegan went with us to formal and we had a great time. Kim and I try to do Chinese every chance we get. We both don't go to far away to school, we just seem to miss each other. Maybe this weekend? Daniel. Oh Daniel. He's in South Korea right now serving in the Air Force. He hates it there. Poor kid. I miss him though. We try to talk every day, but it is kind of hard what with the 13 hour time difference. One of my new friends is definitely one of my favorite. haha. Justin and I started talking in January and now we talk almost every day, either on the phone, online, or both. Our friendship is still in the early stages, and we do have our problems, but that's to be expected. So everyone seems to think that I have bagillions of friends. I mean, I have friends, just a lot of them are just friends, not friends. There is still no boy in my life. I'm waiting to see what God wants to do about that. I definitely need prayers about that. If you know me, you know that I am supremely impatient, so for me to have to wait like this is irritating. Right now I'm praying hard about going to Egypt at the end of May. I really want to go, it's the convincing my parents part that is so hard.
At school. Hmm. My major is Elementary Education. My minor is music, which I just decided on about a month or so ago. I love music. A lot a lot a lot. To minor in it I only have to take like 12 extra hours total, so I'm pretty excited. Next semester I'm only taking 12 hours, to try to raise my GPA. I think this will definitely help that.
Right now though I am taking Math For Elementary Teachers, Water Aerobics, Spanish 102, Wind Ensemble, Education 221, CUW, Western Civilizations 111, and Biology 111. I definitely took on way too much this semester.
Next year I'm living in a bigger room, but as of right now I do not have a roomie. So if anyone wants to room with me, just let me know :) It's in Hedgpeth if anyone cares about that.
So I seriously doubt that anyone is actually going to read this, but we'll find out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hoops. hope you're having a great easter break. you're in my prayers. just pray to help you be patient in God revealing all that he has for you in your life. you're awesome, don't forget it.
<3 justine

Justine said...

hey girl! i hope you're easter break is going well! just know that i am praying for you through these hard times. keep your chin up! God has plenty in store for you, so keep patient! love you!
-justine